Thursday, March 31, 2011

Make-up haul: MAC & Clinique

I got my recent MAC order in the mail today and was so excited. Usually, I buy one thing at a time from MAC, and I only own a handful of eyeshadows, MSF natural, Painterly Paint Pot, a few glosses, and a blush. When I type it out, it seems like a fair amount of products, but I think that anyone who loves make-up like I do and purchases it on a regular basis has a much larger MAC collection than me. Plus it was ultra-exciting because I got a few items I've been lusting after for a long time!

All of my MAC goodies!

I think the thing I've been wanting the longest is the 217 blending brush. I am so excited to try this baby out!

Two Cremesheen Lipsticks in Creme D' Nude (pale muted peach beige) & Shy Girl (creamy neutral coral beige)

Creme D' Nude swatch
Shy Girl Swatch

Blacktrack Fluidline Eyeliner Gel

Sheertone Shimmer Blush in Springsheen, a peachy color with pearl (reminds me a lot of NARS Oragasm, peachy-pink with gold)

Swatch of Springsheen


Yesterday, I got the following offer from Clinique in the mail:

The flash makes it a little hard to read, but it's a Clinique VIP Card for a free FULL-SIZE Super City Block Oil-free Daily Face Protector SPF with any purchase! I didn't want to chance supplies running out before I snagged mine, so of course I ran to the mall and got it!
I mean, you really can't beat free! I love that it's oil-free and it contains antioxidants to help protect skin. It suggests using it as an invisible under make-up primer, so I can't wait to see how it works!

To get my free sunscreen I purchased the the Redness Solutions Make-up SPF 15 with probiotic technology in shade 03 Calming Ivory
I also got sample-sized 3 freebies!

-Turnround Concentrate Visble Skin Renewer
-Take the Day Off Make-up Remover
-Soft-pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover

New Clover (a soft violet)
Those are my goodies! This the most exciting haul I've done yet, I am thrilled with every product and can't wait to try them out! Tell me if you'd like reviews on anything or if you own any of these items & your opinions on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment