Friday, March 11, 2011

Intense Want: Tory Burch flats

Today my spring break has started! I'm so excited that I'll have time to post on here often, probably every day. I love blogging :) but it gets neglected when I'm busy with school and such. I have lots of posts planned: tags, recipes, a haul, and tons of reviews! I hope you don't get sick of me haha.

So, I am dying for a pair of Tory Burch flats! Honestly, it's because everyone on YouTube wears them and plus a high quality pair of flats is essential in any girl's wardrobe. The style I want is The Classic Reva Ballet Flat.
I would get black with the silver logo. I am excited that they carry size 5, but they also have kids sizes, which is cheaper and I can easily fit a kid's size 3.


They're expensive, $95 for kids and $195 for womens, so I will probably never own a pair. A girl can wish though :)

What are you wishing for lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment