Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Celebs that inspire me






These are the celebrities that I think are simply GORGEOUS.
Zooey Deschanel
I think Zooey's big blue eyes are what makes her so pretty to me. She always looks elegant and put together, and I like that she uses her eyes as a statement on their own; she rarely puts on heavy eyeliner/shadow but just looks naturally stunning.
Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
They have such a unique look. I love their boho-chic style and the fact that they kinda disregard what's in fashion and do their own thing. I also looove the huge round sunglasses they are famous for!
Analeigh Tipton
Analeigh was the second runner up on cycle 11 of America's Top Model (a show that I watch religiously). Analeigh is so sweet and really soft-spoken but during her photo shoots she pulled out this sexiness that you would never imagine her having. To be so cute, the girl can model. She is my all time favorite model on ANTM so far and I think she's goooooorgeous.
Lauren Conrad
Lauren is my number one style icon. I love everything she wears and was so excited when I got her Style book for my birthday! I might do a review on it. Lauren always looks classy and polished, and her hair looks so effortlessly perfect. Plus she is stunningly beautiful!
I hope you enjoyed! What celebrities inspire you?





5 comments:

  1. omg I love Analeigh! I wanted her to win Top Model so bad! lol She seemed like one of the nicer, prettier girls on that season.
    Please check out my blog!
    http://fabulousfinds4.blogpost.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heart zooey so much. did you know that chick from bones is her sister?? they are both sooo pretty. i am horribly jealous of how pretty she is lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know right. She is stunning. Did you see The Happening? All I could do in that movie was stare at her pretty her eyes are! It honestly distracted me from the movie. I own it, you should borrow it if you haven't seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my favorites is, Sandra Bullock. I've always been a huge fan of hers. Shes a great actress and I think shes really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ps:: I use to be a huge fan of the Olsens, but I guess I grew out of it. And I also love Lauren and Zooey too!

    ReplyDelete