Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Feb Faves!

Better late (AGAIN! haha) than never, right?? Only a few things this month, because I don't want to repeat the same things over again. These are new things that I have been loving in February!

  • Dark Kiss Shower Gel by Bath and Body Works

I loooove this scent, I have been using it all through February. It's musky but feminine and has a berry smell. I will definitely buy another bottle when it's all gone.

  • MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl

The perfect cream highlight. I dab this on my cheekbones, cupid's bow, and what's left on my finger down the bridge of my nose and it looks so natural and luminous. I usually set it with a dusting of NARS Albatross and my highlighter stays on all day.

  • Sephora Collection Professional Platinum Foundation Airbrush #55
Professionnel Platinum Foundation Airbrush #55
This brush is supposed to be really good for foundation, but I prefer a damp sponge to any foundation brush I've ever tried. However, I love it for powder and blush. It's so soft and very high quality. It was pricey, about $34, so I will probably just buy MAC brushes instead of more from the Sephora line next time. A great brush though.

  • Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine

Again in Feb my lips are super dry and chapped, but this stuff is like heaven in a pot. It's creamy and oh so moisturizing. The color is really subtle too, just about the shade of my lips. My lips feel soft and happy for hours after I apply this.

  • Johnson's Baby Oil Gel in Shea & Cocoa Butter
I've been using this in the shower after I shave and it's really made my legs less irritated and softer and smoother. After shaving, I rub a pea-sized amount on each leg. Now my legs don't get itchy and red after shaving like they used to! A life saver.

That's all of my February faves! What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. Dark kiss is a perfect scent for February! It is a very romantic smelling! :) Since you didn't put a picture of the Johnson's Baby Oil, I was reading the description and thinking you were talking about using the Korres' lip butter on your legs and got really confused. hahaha Wow I've had a long day. I hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Emily D, haha I tried to get a pic to work but every time it just showed up a little red x! That's so funny though, sorry to confuse you! I am doing great, thanks, just super busy! How are you?

    ReplyDelete