Saturday, February 19, 2011

Black Swan

Black SwanPersonally, I loved Black Swan. Natalie Portman (Nina) offers a great portrayal of a fragile, innocent ballerina that can't handle the stress of the starring role. It's a psychological drama, my favorite genre of movies. The film follows Nina as she discovers a dark side of herself she never knew existed and falls pray to the pressure and psychological distress of trying to be the perfect Black Swan. Mila Kunis (Lily) plays her rival, an edgy and seductive newcomer to her ballet company. Nina's competition with Lily and her fear that Lily will take her starring role drives her madness. On a side note, the make-up and costumes are phenomenal. I especially love Mila Kunis's dark style in the film.

The Black Swan, guile and seductiveness

The White Swan, innocence and grace







I love Mila's dark smoky look. She is definitely one of my celeb inspirations.


mila kunis red carpet black swan black dress



Mila and Natalie make this movie awesome, in my opinion. If you like psychological thrillers, suspense, and drama, as well as visually stunning costumes, check out Black Swan.
Pre-order it....I definitely am!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love Mila Kunis! She is one of my celeb inspirations too! :)

    ReplyDelete