Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mom's new bag! Dooney & Bourke

So I've finally convinced my mom to get a designer hand bag! She always buys cheap ones and they fall apart in just a few months, so she has to buy a new one...well, she's broken the cycle and bought one that is high quality and well made, and should last for years! She wears navy pants to work every day, so she wanted a blue/navy purse to match. I helped her pick this out on dooneyandbourke.com. It was originally $225, but she got it on sale for around $175! 50 bucks off for a great bag...can't beat it!
North/South Collins 1975 Signature Bag in Cobalt



http://www.dooney.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=49019
It's sturdy and a material that you can just wipe off with a wet cloth (Mom is all about practicality.) It's got tons of pockets for all her stuff she totes around with her. While it's not something I would wear, it's perfect for her.
She also ordered the matching checkbook organizer wallet, also on sale from $175 down to $130! She just ordered it today so the only pics I have is from the website (sorry its small and blurry!)
I personally prefer Coach for my handbags, but I remember in middle school I LOVED the Dooney & Bourke "It" bags! Do you remember those? I had at least 3. They looked like this:
Did you own one of those? :)

2 comments:

  1. @ StepahnieRose989, yeah I was obsessed with them! Looking back, it seems really silly, it's just a purse! But that's how girls are at that age I guess. Get ready for Vinnessa to be like that! Especially since you always carry designer bags!! haha

    ReplyDelete