Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Itty bitty baby Sephora haul!

Hi lovelies, just wanted to share my most recent Sephora purchases with you! Only 2 things and some samples but I'm still quite excited because....

wait for it....




wait for it....


I GOT NAKED!!! The Naked Palette from Urban Decay, that is. I am beyond stoked, it is wonderful, it lives up to the hype, and I'm in looooooove :)
Naked Palette
It was $48 and came with a bomb-diggity eye shadow brush and a mini Primer Potion. I'm sad that I missed out on the ones that were made with the eyeliner pencil but I already have some UD eye liners so it's all good. (Plus I prefer Estee Lauder eye liner better...UD smudges on me sometimes)
These pallettes are in stock now at Sephora.com! Go grab one before they're gone.

I needed $2 to qualify for free shipping, so I thought what the heck, I'll get this Phyto Dry Hair To-Go set because I have been wanting to try Phyto for a while. It comes with:
-1.7 oz Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo

-0.5 oz Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask
-0.3 oz Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream
The trio was $12 and while they do make my hair soft and moisturized, the full sizes are oh-so-expensive. I am really liking my Dove Intense Repair shampoo & conditioner, so I'm going to save what's left of my Phyto minis for special occasions. I may repurchase this little kit, but probably not the full sizes.
Dry Hair Set To Go
Finally, I got my 3 little samples at check-out:
Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel in Radiant
Lacome Regenergie Lift Volumetry
Murad Lighten and Brighten Eye Treatment
And I redeemed 100 of my Beauty Insider Points for a deluxe sample size of Philosophy's Hope in a Jar because I've heard so much about it. I haven't tried it yet but I'll let you know if I like it!
Hope in a Jar™
I am going shopping this weekend with my gal pal Stasia and I am going to buy ONE, just one beauty product. I have been buying a lot lately and I feel like I have enough make-up for a while. I am forcing myself to save money up for other things. So I am going to get a MAC shadow from my list or a MAC lipstick, maybe Creme d' nude because I am searching for the pefect nude.
Thanks so much for reading! My spring break is going great, I am getting to sleep in a lot and read books I actually WANT to read, as opposed to assigned reading! I started Sam's Letters to Jennifer by James Patterson today because it's been sitting on my shelf for years and I wanted an easy read. Any book suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment