Monday, March 28, 2011

OOTD + Hard Candy Haul

Hello again! Today was cold and overcast in East Tennessee, so I thought I'd bust out a thick scarf and cardigan one last time before spring weather is here to stay.
This is how the whole outfit looks (thanks Dad for being my photographer!)

Oatmeal cardigan with a cream-colored lace cami underneath (both from Kohl's a while back)
Scarf with fringe from Forever21

Oversized brown leather hobo bag, Belk


Dark wash whiskered skinny jeans, Bullhead brand from PacSun
Cupcake Couture (a children's brand, they are size three!) brown studded flats, Shoe Show
This picture makes it apparent how short my legs are! Haha.

I didn't spend long on my make-up.
Cat eye with Clinique black gel liner
Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Naked eyeshadow on lids, Buck in the crease, both from the Urban Decay Naked Palette
Estee Lauder Double Wear eye liner in black on water line
L'Oreal Voluminuous Carbon Black Macara


I wore my hair in a high messy bun. Earrings from Target.

And now for the haul! I got two things from the Hard Candy cosmetic line at Wal-mart. I bought the blush a few weeks ago.


Blush in "Living Doll"
It is such a pretty pinky-purple that leaves a dewey sheen to the cheeks. I love the peach marbling throughout it. $6.00 at Wal-mart.



Lipstick in 200 Fire Alarm (this was on my wishlist! yay!)
I tried this on immediately when I got back in my car in the parking lot, and I was so surprised at how creamy it is! Very pleased. This was $6.00 as well.


I hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day & little haul! How was your Monday?

2 comments: