Friday, April 15, 2011

Tag: How much is your face worth? + OOTD

The wonderful Emily at Fabulous Finds tagged me to do this! :) Thanks Emily!
This tag is where you add up the price of every make-up product on your face (not including skincare!) and the total is how much your face is worth. I am doing this on a typical, every day look. Here is what my make-up looks like this morning:



Just regular ol' make-up. Here's what I used and their prices!

Hard Candy Just Face It One Step Foundation in Light, $7.00

Laura Mercier Undercover Pot in Shade 2, $34.00

MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Natural in Light-Medium, $27.00


MAC Springsheen Blush, $19.50

MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl, $16.50

Benefit's Hoola Bronzer to contour, $28.00


MAC Paint Pot in Painterly, $16.50

Sidecar, Dark Horse, and Virgin from the Urban Decay Naked Palette, $48.00

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil in 01 Onyx, $19.00

Estee Lauder Projectionist Mascara, $21.00

Clinique Full Potential Lips in 13 Luscious Lilac, $17.50

Full Potential™ Lips Plump and Shine
Total: $254.00!!!

Wowza....that's crazy! Makes me realize just how much extra money I would have if I didn't spend it all on make-up!!
I tag anyone who wants to do this and:
Vintage Makeup
The Inside Story:
It's Stas Time!
Adventures in make-up


Here's what I wore to class today:
Striped V-neck: Tommy Hilfigure
Dark wash skinnies: American Eagle
Belt: Rummage Sale
White Sandals: K-mart


Have a fantastic weekend! Loves <3

3 comments:

  1. $254.00? Wow that's the highest I've seen!

    Thanks for tagging me, I have done the post before here's a link http://vintagemakeup.blogspot.com/2011/04/how-much-is-your-face-worth-tag.html :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. highest I've seen as well !
    Its so sad I own peachykeen and springsheen
    and I've never used either.
    Pretty, soft look though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Vintage Makeup: Yes, I am slightly disturbed about how much it was! That's a lot of $$ going down the drain at night. I think it's going to motivate me to do another Project 10 pan or something. Thanks for the link, loved your version!
    @ ana: Hello & thank you so much for subscribing! I just got springsheen and it is lovely, and I have been wanting to get peachykeen too! Let me know your thoughts when you get around to trying them. :)

    ReplyDelete