Monday, April 25, 2011

Huge Trend: Feather Earrings!



A huge trend this spring is feather earrings, and I happen to looooove them! They have a great selection of them at forever21.com that are around 3-7 dollars, very affordable. The trend is both actual soft feathers and enamel/engraved feathers. I've seen a lot of peacock ones and dangly ones.


Large Drop Feather Earrings, $4.80, in turquoise/brown

Drop Medallion Feather Earring, $3.80, in Black & Gold
Everyday Feather Earrings, $2.80, in Turquoise/Silver
I own two pairs of feather earrings. The first pair I got at Rue 21 on clearance for $3.00. They are enamel peacock earrings: 


And the other pair I got at Kohl's as part of a trio:
Mudd Silver-Tone Peace Sign, Feather and Disc Drop Earring Set
I wore these this weekend to get some drinks for a friend's 21st birthday. They were super cute!

Me and the birthday girl!

Okay, you can tell I'm feeling that margarita but this picture really shows off the earrings!

Do you like the feather earring trend?


4 comments:

  1. I love the first ones!

    Yes, I like the feather earring trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Them earrings are so cute! You look so pretty girly! And is that Bethany? I miss her! Hopefully I will get to go to Riley's Bday Party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg I love the black medallion ones!! I just got some feather earrings today! Check out my haul about them and I would love it if you entered my contest as well :) http://fabulousfinds4.blogspot.com/2011/05/small-old-navy-and-rue-21-haul-rue-21.html

    And as for the heat coming in, there isn't much we can do about it.. trust me Georgia is burning up too haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    These are extensively acclaimed for their myriads of features such as simple yet elegant design, impeccable finish and smooth edges. This earrings at competitive prices. Thanks a lot...

    Earring

    ReplyDelete