Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Haul: Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Nike

Since I cleaned out my closet finally, I did a little celebratory shopping at Victoria's Secret! And got my F21 order that I placed a little while ago. I also got some new Nike tennis shoes, running shorts, and some cute sandals because I running a 5k this Saturday!  Enjoy :)
From Victoria's Secret:
Lace-trim Playdress in floral print, $58.00


Embellished bra top dress in Black, $49.50


Embroidered Racerback Bra Top in Coconut Milk/Blue


Colin Stuart Knotted Thong Sandal in white, $29.00


From Forever 21:
Leatherette Weave Sandals, $16.80

I got these in a size 5, but they are still too big. Gonna have to send them back :((

Sheer Laced Floral Shirt in Light Pink, $8.80


Slub Stripe Tank in Oatmeal/Navy, $15.80


Floral Chiffon Ruffle Sundress, $17.80

Floral Chiffon Skirt, $7.90

From Nike:

I was so excited they had these in size 5! And they are so HOT PINK and comfy <3


New tennis shoes too :)

That's all for today! I have a fun tag post for tomorrow, a post about the 5k race I am running bright and early Saturday morning, and some cute Easter cupcakes in a week or so! Stay tuned loves :)


1 comment: