Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MAC Haul!

Lately I have been less of a Sephora junkie and more of a MAC addict...and I'm okay with that! Here are my most recent purchases.


  • Mineralized Eye Shadow in Clarity from the Semi-precious collection, $20.00

I had never seen an eyeshadow like this before! It's described on maccosmetics.com as light pink, off white green, gold, and black. Isn't that the most interesting mix of colors? This is the swatch from the website:



It was hard to get a focused swatch because the eye shadow is so prismatic!

On the lid

Smoked out in the outer V for a simple smoky eye
I love this color! It's a gray with green undertones and lots of glitter (so if you aren't a glitter fan, stay away from this one!). I wore it to a baby shower because it was the day after I got it and I was so excited to to wear it, but it's probably better suited for a night out. Loooove it!

  • Paint Pot in Rubenesque, $16.50
I love my Painterly Paint Pot so I decided to give this one a try. It's a golden peach with a golden frosty sheen.
Mac Paint Pot Rubenesque One Size
  • Plushglass in Ample Pink, $18.50
This is my first plushglass and I love it! It makes my lips look so soft and bigger than they naturally are. The color is such a full, soft rose that is perfect for everyday wear.

 Plushglass

Thanks so much for reading! Any MAC products that you recommend?

Now reading:


2 comments:

  1. Great haul! It all looks super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I am so pleased with the products! I have been researching my purchases more so I don't waste money on things that I didn't really want in the first place. It's really improved my beauty purchases, in my opinion. I have a list of things I REALLY want and stick to it. That way I don't get distracted by things and throw away money. It's working out great!

    ReplyDelete