Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HELP, I'm getting my hair done on Friday!


I am getting my hair cut and highlighted this Friday!! I am quite excited as my last few cuts have been at Great Clips just for maintenance. I have done pretty well at growing my hair out to a decent length, so I just want a trim and my long side swept bangs to have a little more shape. The color is what I'm nervous/excited about! I have had highlights in the past and liked them a lot, they looked like this:

My hair is about 3-4 inches longer now that in this picture. I found some pictures on Google Images that I might take to the salon. I want golden, summery highlights, maybe a little more dramatic than what I had before.





What are your thoughts on this hair color?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I will be sure to post pics when I get it done tomorrow! I am nervous and excited at the same time! :D

    ReplyDelete