Friday, January 14, 2011

Cotton Candy Lips!


I have a Lorac lip gloss that makes my lips look like bright pink cotton candy :) I don't wear it out usually but I wear it a lot at home because it's just so fun! It's a Lorac Couture Shine Lip Gloss in Haute, available at loraccosmetics.com for $22.00. It's a thick, richly pigmented gloss that is described as a "bright pale pink"on their website...isn't that an oxymoron?? How can something be bright and pale? Haha anyways I would call it Cotton Candy Pink if it was up to me! Here are some pics of the lip gloss:
A swatch:
On the lips:
I had on a bright pink shirt today, and the color matched it pretty well!
See how cotton candy pink it is compared to my shirt? A fun, vibrant color that I'm too chicken to wear out haha.
Thanks for reading! What kind of look would you wear this color lip gloss with? Do you have any "fun" make up that you just wear at home?


2 comments:

  1. i love that stuff. it tastes like marshmallows. AWESOME lol. any luck with that video??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does taste awesome. It looks much more wearable on you! Your lips don't make it look as hot pink as mine do lol. And yes and no, I have completely edited the first part, going to edit the second part today after I get back from a baby shower. Look for a post late tonight or tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete