Sunday, August 7, 2011

Collective Drugstore Hair, Bath & Body, & Make-up Haul!

Hello lovelies, I haven't posted a drug store haul in quite a while, and as a result I have accumulated a sizable collection of drug store purchases that are begging to be blogged about. These items are from the past couple of months and are a smattering of beauty and body products. Enjoy!

My beauty purchases of late:

 My hair, skin, and body care purchases:
 The details:
Covergirl NatureLuxe Silk Foundating in 340 Maple
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation in 40 Nude
Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer in 810 Light to Medium 
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer in Medium
Wet n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eye Line in Plum
Wet n' Wild H20 Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black
Wet n' Wild Idol Eyes Shadow Stick in Distress (navy) and Techno (duo chrome purple)


Sonia Kashuk Angled Contour Brush (on clearance at Target for $6!)


ELF Studio Powder Brush


Original Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly (I included this in the beauty category because I'm using it as a nightly lash moisturizer. I heard that it makes lashes longer and stronger....we'll see!)
NYC Bronzer in Sunny
Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Penetrating Oil
Conair Teasing Brush (Couldn't find and exact picture but it looks similar to this)

Two Boxes (it was a special) of Dove Clinical Protection in Revive (Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena)\
Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser

L'Oreal Ever Strong Reconstruct Shampoo & Conditioner
Bumble & Bumble Creme De Cocoa Travel Size Shampoo & Conditioner
Bumble and Bumble Travel Size Styling Lotion
Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub
Bikini Zone Anti-Bumps Shave Gel (Featured in my My secret to smooth summer time legs post!)


And lastly, Giovanni Cool Mint Lemonade Salt Scrub
Whew, that was a lot of products! Do you want reviews of any of these? Do you own any of these items and love or hate them?

Thanks so much for reading, have a splendid day! :D




4 comments:

  1. Okay I'm about to write a long comment. Haha

    1) I love your new picture of yourself on your blog! You look so pretty!

    2) Could you do a review on the CG Aqua Smoothers and the Morrocan Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner? I've seen those hair products around a lot. Lol

    3) I will definitely do a review on the E.L.F. Brush! I'm glad you picked it up! I will probably have to do the review in the form of a video though because otherwise I don't know how I would show you how I use it. Lol

    4) I saw that you bought a few Wet N' Wild products and I wanted to recommend if you have not already tried it, the Wet N' Wild Gel Liner because I love it!

    Okay have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh! Also please do a review on the Wet n' Wild Idol Eyes Shadow Sticks because I have always wanted to buy them but I want to know if they crease or smudge at all. Thanks!

    - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Emily. the Shadow Sticks are awesome but the purple shade does not offer the pigment that the navy shade does. However.... when I used it with Flash by Urban Decay it was STELLAR lol.
    I am one of her good friends and we do our makeup at her house ALOT lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Emily, I will be sure to do those reviews you requested as soon as I can! And stasnicole is right, the shadow sticks vary in pigmentation but I think they can be used as a nice base for eyeshadow. I will do a more in-depth review on that coming up.

    ReplyDelete