Thursday, August 4, 2011

Online Shopping Haul: Back to School Pieces

I have done some online shopping in preparation for going back to school! I start my senior year at Maryville College on Wednesday, August 24th! I was searching specifically for a few off-the-shoulder tees. My friend Stasia and I tried to make some ourselves but failed pretty miserably, save for an old Led Zeppelin shirt that came out good. So finding some cute off-the-shoulder tees was my focus, as well as some cute items for back to school! Here are a few pieces I picked up from Forever21.com, Delias.com, and Ae.com.

From Forever 21.com:
Wayfarer Sunglasses, $1.50 each in Black and Turquoise

Ikat Contrast Top, $15.80
Striped Geo Burnout Tank, $14.80
From AE.com:
Off-Shoulder Ribbed Back Tee in Black & Runway Purple, only $10.00 each!!



Off-Shoulder Lace Inset T in Dark Pewter, $29.50

From Delias.com:
Deep Dollman Tee, $22.50

Elle Chiffon Dress, $44.50

Box Shape Hi/Lo Hem Blouse in White Multi, $34.50

Taylor Williamsburg Wash Low-Rise Super Skinny Jean, on clearance for $19.99!
Tomorrow begins the tax free weekend, and I am getting up bright and early to go shopping! I going to Target first, then Office Depot to get some school supplies. Who knows after that? I will be sure to post a blog about my new goodies! Are you going shopping this tax free weekend?

As always, thanks so much for reading!


2 comments: