Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shopping List Ideas

Tomorrow I am going to the mall with my friend Stephanie, and for the first time in a while I have money to spend on ME! There are so many things I want! Before I buy any makeup, I need to buy an outfit for pictures I'm having done on Thursday. I will probably get that at Forever 21, with whatever money I have leftover, I really want:
MAC's Hue Lipstick


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
YSL Touche Eclat
TOUCHE ÉCLAT<br>Radiant Touch
Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation
HD Invisible Cover Foundation
BeautyBlender Sponge
beautyblender®
Hopefully I will have enough money leftover to buy one or two of these! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have the Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, it came in the Bronzed & The Beautiful set, it smells just like chocolate! :)

    ReplyDelete