Thursday, May 26, 2011

MAC, Sephora, & ELF Haul! :D

I got a little spending money for my grades---I made straight A's again this semester!---so I went shopping and for the first time in a while was able to spend money on ME! The past few months I have been saving to buy Cory an Xbox 360 for his birthday, which I did end up surprising him with....but it was hard to resist buying make-up for a little while! Here's my loot from Sephora:
Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tint in Score, $24.00
Urban Decay's packaging is always so cool!

Such a gorgeous pinky peach color!

Yves Saint Laurent Touch Eclat, $40.00
I got Shade 3, a peachy shade

Brush tip applicator

A swatch on my hand


Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, $28.00
I was so excited when I saw this in stock at my local Sephora!! They usually never have it.
 The mirror says "Why be pretty when you can be gorgeous?"
 Such a nice matte soft brown....& smells like cocoa too! Love it
From MAC:
Glaze Lipstick in Hue, $14.50
 THE perfect nude pink! My new favorite lipstick

Frost Eyeshadow in Phloof!, $14.50
 I got this for a highlight color :)
ELF cosmetics (from Target):
Contouring Blush & Bronzing Duo, $3.00
 I got this specifically to do a comparison review with the NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo
 Waterproof Eyeliner Pen, $1.00
 It has a really precise tip
 So you can make thin or thick lines
 Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal, $1.00
 Extremely pigmented! Can't wait to use this on my cheek bones as a highlighter!

That's all! I got a few things I have been hankering after for a while. My next shopping mission will be for a new foundation, either the NARS Sheer Glow or the MUFE HD. Any recommendations?






1 comment:

  1. I love the Too Faced bronzer! :) Score by UD looks gorgeous! Sorry I don't know any good foundations!

    ReplyDelete