Monday, May 2, 2011

OOTN---Dinner out

I wore this outfit for a dinner out at Marlin and Rays, a new seafood restaurant in my area. We filled out a survey last time we ate there and they called us back to do an interview! They filmed us (Cory and I), bought our dinner, and gave us $50! Pretty sweet deal. It was for research purposes only, not like a commercial or anything.
Pardon the awful expression on my face....
Floral skirt: Forever 21 yellow tag deal, $7.50
Top: Kohls, $6.99
Belt: Rue 21, $7.99
Sandals: Target, last year

I curled my hair with the Conair Infiniti Youcurl. I love how fast and easy it is, but I think curling-iron curls are prettier. These are tighter and more spiral. But they last forever and don't fall, which is awesome. I need more practice with it to achieve the kind of curls I want.

Dinner was great by the way, the interviewers were really nice and chill. If you live in Maryville area, check out Marlin & Rays the next time you want seafood. Cory and I both were very pleased. :) 

1 comment: