Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wishlist :)

So there a few things in particular that I'm really lusting after at the moment! I thought I'd share with you some make-up and beauty items that I'm dying to buy & try!

Make-up:

  • Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer, Tinted Moisturizer, and Lipstick in "Fire Alarm"






  • Elf Mineral Primer, Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder, & Powder Brush
Mineral Infused Face Primer
blushed/bronzed
Powder Brush
  • Make Up Forever HD Foundation
HD Invisible Cover Foundation
  • Yves St. Laurent Touche Eclat
TOUCHE ÉCLAT<br>Radiant Touch
  • MAC 217 Brush
217 Blending Brush

Clothing:
  • Simple black shorts (I don't have one pair of black shorts!!)
  • Cowboy boots....yes, seriously! I have a cute dress that is just begging to be paired with a pair of cowboy boots. Plus there is a club near where I live, The Cotton Eyed Joe, and girls wear their shorts and cowboy boots there. I've never been but when I do go, I want to wear my little dress and cowboy boots :)
Well that's my wish list of the moment. Anything you're wishing for??

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely adore all of the ELF brushes. I got an entire set for Christmas along with an ELF eye-shadow palette. The only negative thing I can say is that you have to put on 2-3 coats of the shadow for it to really show up and the fallout is horrid.

    Btw:
    Me + You + Cotton Eyed Joe = <3

    ReplyDelete