Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Haul: Family Christmas

Today we had our Patty Family Christmas! I got lots of clothes and make-up that I wanted to share with you.
Old Navy Women's Open Stitch Sweater in Black
Old Navy Striped Sweater
2 pairs of Old Navy Fleece Sleep Pants & a long sleeve striped top that I can't find pictures of...I get my camera soon!
Lancome Definicils Precious Cells Mascara
Lancome Le Stylo Waterproof Eyeliner
Lancome Eat Pray Love Juicy Tubes Lipgloss Set in Dream (Cool Edition)
Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover
Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
Bare Minerals The Perfect Gift
Includes:
Big & Bright Eyeliner in Coffee Black
Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara
Eye Shadow in Magnifique (matte smoky plum shade)
Eye Shadow in Creme de le Creme (mocha cream shade)
Blush in Avant-Garden (pink carnation shade)
Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil

Infiniti by Conair You Curl Curling Iron
I am sooo excited to try this! My hair is really fine/thin and doesn't like to hold a curl. Hopefully this iron does the trick! I heard so many things about it on YouTube.

Samy Brushes
I also received some more sweaters/scarves that I can't find pictures of online. Seriously, I can't wait until I get my camera! I had a great Christmas with my family and I am so very blessed because of them. :)

I have a very IMPORTANT blog for tomorrow, it's non-beauty/fashion related but it is a big milestone for me. I will give you a hint: it has to do with my boyfriend Cory. I'm so excited! :D Check back tomorrow (and also for best products of 2010, coming soon as well!).

No comments:

Post a Comment