Thursday, March 18, 2010

This blog is about finding a new me. A me that is hidden underneath all of my insecurities & imperfections, a me that loves myself wholly. I truly believe that if you don't like something about yourself, then you have the power to change it, and you should. Since my senior year of highschool I have lost about 20-25 pounds, and that has made such a monumental difference in my life. I look in the mirror and I feel good about myself. I am at a healthy weight now, but why not continue improving myself? Why not make myself even better, tone up myself, look great in a bathing suit? I am resolved to doing so. I want to be skinny & sexy this summer. I want to make heads turn. This is my plan:
  • Low Carb Diet: The low carb diet is truly what works for me. It makes me lose weight and helps with my sugar levels, which can get out of hand.
  • No sugary soft drinks: I only drink diet drinks. A 12 oz can of regular coke has more than 40 carbs. Thats crazy.
  • Drink tons of water: This is to help my skin and is a very healthy habit for your body.
  • Don't eat after 7 p.m: The most difficult for me! I am a late-night snacker.
  • Exercise for at least 30 minutes everyday: I think that cardio is extremely important. You can't diet without exercise and vice versa.

My weight goal is 92 pounds. That's 10 less than I am. That may sound crazy but keep in mind that I am only 5 feet tall with a very small frame. So 92 pounds would make me very trim and small, and that's what I want. Today is the first day into my comitted journey to 92 pounds. It will be my mantra, my inspiration.

DAY 1: MARCH 18, 2010

Breakfast: Two scrambled eggs & diet drink

Lunch: Tomato Soup, drink

Dinner: ???

I will try to pre-plan my meals as often as possible, because this will help me stay on track. Off to sleep for now!

1 comment: