Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Styling my bargain shorts!

I recently picked up two pairs of denim cutoff shorts at a garage sale. The shorts were a dollar a piece and they looked like the perfect vintage cutoffs! Both pairs are a little bit large on me, but with a belt they are perfect and super comfy.


Today I wore the lighter pair with a braided brown leather belt and cuffed the bottom of the shorts. I tucked in a sheer cream lace top from Forever21 (with a basic white cami underneath) and ta da! My cheap, casual, cute outfit was complete!  




I'm really into the high-waisted/cutoff denim trend, not only because it's cute, but because you can achieve the look easily and cheaply by shopping at garage sales and thrift stores, or even for FREE by using an old pair of your jeans. Are you digging this trend?

No comments:

Post a Comment